We are proud to announce that TPTC will be offering half days and full days of Summer Tennis Camp in 2021! You can sign up for 1/2 day mornings from 9am - Noon, 1/2 day afternoons from 1pm - 4pm or for an entire day 9am - 4pm.
The camp will run for 8 weeks, Monday through Friday from July 5 - August 27
To Register or View the 2021 Camp Schedule please click HERE
$500 per week for Full Day (9am - 4pm)
$225 per week for Half-Day morning (9am - 12pm) or Half-Day afternoon (1pm - 4pm)
The 4-day week (August 3-6) cost is $180 for 1/2 day and $400 for full day
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Check in is at 9:00 am
- Campers will be placed in appropriate groups based on experience, age and level of play
- The days activities will be comprised of on court skill development and game play, as well as other sports that help develop agility, strength and coordination ( ie. soccer, cricket)
- Fun and friendly environment
- Tennis Canada Certified Coaches
WHAT TO BRING
- Hat and sunscreen
- Water bottle and snacks
- Tennis racquet and sports attire
Classes are registered on a first-come, first-serve basis, and individual weeks may be cancelled due to insufficient registration.
Children aged 5-17 are welcome to register for camp. Progressive tennis balls and nets will be used when appropriate and children will be sure to get plenty of water and rest in the shade on the hottest days of summer.
If camps were canceled due to covid-19 or any other reasons, all registrants would receive a full refund.
If you require any help registering or any information on after school programs and camps please contact our Tennis Director, Matthew Baccarani at email@example.com